Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No Sales

Well, the sale was a complete bust for me. I sold nothing. Of course, the fact that my shop was listed in the 'jewery' section of the group sales page and not in the knitter/crocheter section could have something to do with it! I tried to contact the person who set up the sale site, but she either was out of town this weekend, or was just ignoring me.

I got a lot of views on Friday and Saturday, but no one purchased anything. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my stitch markers!

2 comments:

Fluzz said...

It's not your markers. I've had 40+ clicks this last month, 300+ views but nothing has sold. Everyone's worried about their money and don't want to splash out.

Beth123B said...

Well, that's good to hear! Not that you haven't had sales, but that it's not my products. I've added a banner to the shop -- have you seen it?